Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hiatus

Hey, all. I'm glad you've liked this blog thus far. I've enjoyed the feedback I've gotten from it.

Unfortunately, I've been under quite a bit of stress lately with job and apartment hunting, writing my dissertation and wishing my friends a fond farewell. This blog is for my and your enjoyment, but I haven't been able to take pleasure in writing it while these other obligations are tugging at my mind's coat sleeves. The knowledge that I've been remiss in my duties has only added to the stress. So for the time being, I'm putting the Language Loft on hold.

If you have any words or idioms you'd like explored in the meantime, please don't hesitate to comment on my entries or on the blog's Facebook page. When I resume the blog, I will address your requests.

Thank you for reading. Until then, take care of yourselves and stay shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment